- Employee Well-being: We prioritize the health and safety of our employees by providing a safe working environment, conducting regular safety training, and implementing strict safety protocols.
- Road Safety: As a logistics firm, we are committed to promoting road safety. We invest in driver training programs, enforce strict safety regulations, and continuously monitor and improve our fleet’s safety standards.
- Employee Volunteer Programs: We encourage our personnel to actively engage in community service and volunteer work.
- Local Community Support: We actively support local communities by sponsoring events, contributing to local charities, and participating in community development projects.
- Education and Skill Development: We believe in the power of education and skill development. We support educational initiatives, scholarships, and vocational training programs to empower individuals and contribute to their personal growth.
- Fair Trade and Ethical Sourcing: We prioritize partnerships with suppliers and vendors who adhere to fair trade practices and ethical sourcing standards.
- Labor Standards: We ensure that our employees and contractors are treated fairly, providing them with safe working conditions, fair wages, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Anti-Corruption: We have a zero-tolerance policy for corruption and bribery and strictly adhere to all applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations.
- Carbon Footprint Reduction: We continuously work towards reducing our carbon emissions by adopting eco-friendly practices, utilizing fuel-efficient vehicles, and optimizing our transportation routes.
- Waste Management: We promote waste reduction, recycling, and responsible disposal practices throughout our facilities and encourage our employees to participate in reducing and reusing practices and dissuading from single-use plastics.
How do you request our offshore services?
Do you need freight forwarding, warehousing or special equipment handling services?
With our combined 90+ years’ experience in and knowledge of the industry, we can coordinate and manage a wide range of shipping services in collaboration with the relevant authorities. Our services range from special equipment handling to freight forwarding and warehousing. We can do almost anything you require in the shipping industry including:
- Provide refrigeration technician and refrigerant gas
- Loading of cargo in containers or break-bulk ships for both export and transhipment purposes
- Ship Stores – Clearance of equipment and supplies
- General Transportation – We take care of transportation arrangements for both personnel & cargo
- Contact us for more information if the required service is not listed here
Do you want to proactively avoid possible penalties by ensuring your necessary customs’ documents are filed correctly?
We incorporated Guyana Brokerage Services specifically to provide you with the best brokerage support available. Our subsidiary has three licensed brokers with an additional 6-member team to ensure cargo is cleared and delivered promptly. We also have fully equipped cars and vans to handle all your equipment needs.
Do you need a reliable agent which has the capacity to supply all your shipping equipment, commodities and supplies at the best prices?
We can leverage our excellent working relationships with wholesalers and local producers to supply almost any item at lower rates than most other companies.
Do you need a safety-oriented and confidential service that follows international standards to take care of your ship(s) and crew?
We offer a range of husbandry services:
Maintenance, cleaning, garbage, and waste removal
We offer the best upkeep services available via reliable and vetted subcontractors.
Our team also works with Customs, Immigration and Port Health Officials to expedite Reporting and Clearing of all types of vessels. We will work with you ahead of your vessel’s estimated time of arrival to ensure our necessary personnel are in place and documents prepared.
We also keep in close contact with the Harbour Master and Chief Pilot’s offices allowing us to acquire pilot services on demand, specifically for when your Break Bulk Vessels must load or unload at outlying ports.
Crew Change and Journey Management
We provide support to manage the movement of your crew, their travel and arrival needs. Let us procure work permits for your foreign nationals, handle immigration services including visas, landing permits and extensions, and meet and greet your team at airports. We will also arrange hotel and conference accommodations, rental needs including apartments, helicopters, and crew boats.
Our extensive communication capabilities ensures that you have round the clock support for any need. We can arrange warehousing of cargo, catering services or provide meals and snacks for on-signing crew members, machine shop, welding & fabrication services.
Do you need additional, hands-on support?
Our diverse team with incomparable industry knowledge is available to support you at no additional cost. We always go the extra mile to ensure you enjoy the most efficient services and best experience possible.